If you are a fan of Ewoks, comic books, Stan Lee and/or all things pop culture, then you must be excited to see Morgan Spurlock’s newest movie, Comic Con Episode IV: A Fan’s Hope. This documentary gives the audience an inside look at what goes on during pop culture’s biggest convention of the year – Comic Con, San Diego. The camera follows the lives of 5 attendees as they descend on the ultimate geek mecca at 2010’s San Diego Comic Con.
Get Your Tickets Now
With only 8 movie screenings scheduled, fans across the country now have the chance to add an additional 7 screening locations to some major cities. The current movie screening that are set to premiere are as followed:
- 4/5 Santa Monica, CA- Laemmle’s Monica 4-Plex (Appearance by Morgan Spurlock on 4/6)
- 4/6 San Francisco, CA- Vogue Theatre (Q&A hosted by Morgan Spurlock on 4/8)
- 4/7 Portland, OR- Hollywood Theatre
- 4/12 Philadelphia, PA- Trocadero Theatre (Morgan Spurlock in attendance)
- 4/13 Washington, DC- West End Cinema
- 4/13 New York, NY- Village East Cinema
- 4/13 Brookline MA- Coolidge Corner Theatre (Q&A hosted by Morgan Spurlock on 4/15, 3pm)
- 4/20 Denver, CO- Denver Film Center-Colfax
In a surprising move, Comic Con Episode IV: A Fan’s Hope will also be available through your favorite On-Demand provider starting April 6th!
Bring Comic Con To Your Town!
In addition to the events mentioned above, fans now have the chance to bring Comic Con AND Morgan Spurlock to another 7 towns listed below:
- 4/9 Orlando, FL- AMC Downtown Disney 24
- 4/10 Miami, FL- AMC Aventura 24
- 4/13 Baltimore, MD- AMC Owings Mill 17
- 4/15 New Haven, CT- Rave Connecticut Post 14
- 4/16 Las Vegas, NV- Rave Town 18
- 4/19 Long Island, NY- AMC Raceway 10
- 4/22 Atlanta Georgia- AMC Phipps Plaza 14
Did we mention that Morgan Spurlock will also be hosting a Q&A in the towns? So if any fans out there wanna see the Comic Con documentary come to their town, here’s what you need to do. Go to the movie’s website comicconmovie.com and click on “Bring Comic Con To Your Town!” Once you get there, share the events on your Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Google +, or simply pass the information to your friends and their friends and reserve your tickets! It’s that simple.
What Are You Waiting For?
This movie is the first of its kind to get an inside look at what goes on during San Diego’s Comic Con. Screenings begin in less than a week, so get moving!
Tell your moms, dads, friends and Ewoks to start spreading the word and bring Comic Con to a town near you!